If you would like to drop into one of the many group sessions that we have on offer at ETNA then please see the days, times and rooms below. Or visit the organisation's main website.
Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) Groups
Groups meet weekly:
- Monday: 20.00 – 21.15 Turner Room (ground floor)
- Saturday: 17.00 – 18.00 Garrick Room (lower ground floor)
- Sunday: 18.15 – 19:30 Community Kitchen (ground floor)
The Al-Anon family groups are a fellowship of relatives and friends of alcoholics who share their experience, strength and hope in order to solve their common problems. Newcomers are always welcome.
Groups meet weekly on:
- Wednesday: 10.00 – 11.15 Johnson Room (first floor)
- Friday: 19.30 – 21.00 Johnson Room (first floor)
Sex and Love Addicts runs weekly.
Saturday: 18.30 – 19.30 Johnson Room (first floor)