What do you we do?
We support people who have learning disabilities, physical disabilities, autism and mental health conditions. We support residents across Richmond and Wandsworth to get into paid employment and/or to retain employment.
Support you throughout your employment journey by:
– Reviewing and discussing what you have already done to draw on your experiences.
– Help you to identify your strengths and areas of development.
– Discuss potential career/job options.
– Support you to take the necessary steps to get you to where you want to be, for example, signposting you to additional support services, supporting you to find voluntary work if you need to gain work experience, supporting you to find courses that will give you the necessary qualifications that you may need.
– CV writing.
– Job searching.
– Completing applications.
– Interview techniques.
– Speaking to potential employers on your behalf.
– Supporting you when you find paid employment.
How do we do this?
We work with a person centred approach, meaning we put your ambitions and goals at the centre of our approach when working with you.
-You will work with an employment specialist who will meet you out in the community
– We like to meet clients once a week for an hour, although we appreciate this isn’t always possible for some people. We will work with you for up to a year once you have found paid employment. You and your employment specialist will have a review at the end of your first year of employment and decide whether support will continue. We are flexible though and clients are welcome to come back to us should they feel they need support once they have been discharged from the service.
How to join the service:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07785 619499